Background

Friday, September 14, 2012

Glade Expressions BzzAgent Review

Once again I have been given the awesome opportunity to try out and promote the Glade Expressions Collection  from BzzAgent and I couldn't be happier to do so! I love having my house smell great all the time because we seem to have lots of unexpected guests and I don't like being caught off guard! There's nothing worse than having a funky smell to your house when someone pops by. 


I have been using various Glade products (and other brands) through out the years and hadn't really found the perfect product or fragrance for me. I had gone to others houses that smelled amazing but they were just too expensive for me to have to keep replacing monthly. I was really excited to be able to try out Glades new Expressions Collection and am LOVING the price point!! 

The new Glade mist sprayer is not like any other sprayer you have ever tried. You just squeeze the top and it disperses a super fine mist that lasts for hours. Most other sprays I've tried might last an hour??? This is the longest lasting mist I have found! The bottles are super sleek with a removable label and fit right in with your decor so you can have it on hand when it's needed without having to hide it in the cabinets.


We all keep spray in the bathroom right? It even looks good in here!


The new Glade Defuser is by far my favorite defuser ever! My son's room constantly smells well like boy. It's not something I like smelling when I walk by. I don't like plugging something in there because it may get bumped and broken. I also don't want to put a glass defuser in there for the same reason. Glade has made this defuser out of plastic which is great because I don't have to worry! His room smells fantastic all the time now! And look how good the defuser looks in there! 


*****What is BZZAGENT?*****
Have I told you about BzzAgent yet? I’m a member, and I thought you might like to be one, too (it’s free to join). I get to try cool products, for free, and even get coupons and special offers to share with friends. Then I make my voice heard by sharing my honest opinions about the great stuff I try with others, including some of the largest companies in the world. It’s great, you should come join me!
+++++++++++DISCLOSURE+++++++++++
I was sent a pamphlet with coupons to give out as well as two coupons for a FREE Fragrance (up to a  $4.49 value) mist starter kit and a FREE Oil diffuser (up to a $8.99 value)
Price varies by location.

If you would like a coupon for $4 off a defuser starter kit and/or $2 off a mist starter kit please leave me a comment!!

No comments: