Background

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Gillette Venus Pro Skin

 I have been a Venus girl for for a long time now (since I started buying my own razors) I love that they last me FOREVER (I use them till they just won't cut anymore) and get super close. Well I was given the opportunity to try out  there new Pro Skin by Influenster's VoxBox program It has these "Moisture rich shave gel bars" that do moisturize and prevent you from cutting yourself. It also leaves your skin smoother longer (for me about 2 extra days) I didn't care too much that the gel is a little "slimy" like I've seen others complain about, but I just wish that there was a way to make it less bulky so that it can be used on those intimate areas that MUST be shaved. Although it is a lot less bulky than the ones I've used in the past. Though I like the concept of this I think I'll stick to my shave cream and regular Venus. Just because I can use it all over and not have to switch for "that" area.

1 comment:

Angie's Angle said...

Yea that is the only thing I didn't like about this - it just would get super slimy after the first use. hehe