Background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Oroweat Healthfull 10 grain bread

I received my free sample coupon for this healthfull bread from BzzAgent and ran out right away to try it. I have been looking for a healthy bread that has plenty of fiber, protein and isn't dry. Well I have to say Oroweat hit it right on the nail!! This bread is soft, large and delicious! 
My husband has also been using it in his lunches daily and it gives him piece of mind knowing that it's actually going to help hold him over till he gets off work.
I really love that I can give this bread to my kids and not have to worry about artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or high fructose corn syrup!!

If you would like a coupon (.55) leave me a comment telling me you favorite healthy after school/work snack  that uses bread! I will draw 3 names using Random.org on 2/10/12!!
*** UPDATE Winner has been chosen!

From Oroweat:

10 Grain
Help satisfy your hunger while indulging your taste buds. Every slice contains fiber and protein to help satisfy your hunger, plus the delicious whole grain taste you love.
Health Benefits:
  • 80 calories per slice
  • Baked with 10 whole grains
  • Excellent source of fiber
  • No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives

2 comments:

Sara Wolff said...

We love a avocado, tomato sandwich.

Nila & Tim said...

Sara since you are the only participant you get all 3!! Please e-mail me your address and I will have them out to you!!