Background

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Glade House party

So a few weeks ago I received a big box of happiness from House Party packed full of Glade! I was very excited to host this party because I love anything that makes my house smell wonderful. This is a pic of everything just out of the box.

And here it all is set up and ready for the party!! 

The new Glade Expressions Fragrance Mist This new sprayer is not like any other sprayer you have ever tried. You just squeeze and it disperses a super fine mist that last and lasts. Most of the other sprays I have tried only last a few minutes and then the odors that your trying to get rid of are back and you have to spray again. So far this is the longest lasting mist that I have found! 

The new Glade Scent Expressions Oil Defuser has to be by far my favorite defuser EVER! It's very nice looking compared to the sticks in a glass or a wooden block on a glass... It goes well with any decor! I have a 5 year old boy that already has "that" smell to him and no matter what I do his room and bathroom (which is also the bathroom that everyone else uses) always smells. I put a defuser in each of the rooms and WHAT A DIFFERENCE!  They have lasted for a month now and I don't think I can do without them. 
How do you keep your house smelling great?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.