Background

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies Review

First off let me say I LOVE cookies! I was happy to see this Quaker soft baked oatmeal cookie in my Mom VoxBox! I have never tried the soft baked cookies from Quaker because I had a bad experience from another brand. 

This cookie is HUGE! Which was a good thing sine I had to divide it between me and my 2 kids 

Full mouth and very happy! 

We really liked them and at $2.69 for 6 cookies it's a really good deal!

Have you ever tried these? What's your favorite?

From Quaker:
-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving

Nutrition info:
Serving size 1 cookie
Calories170Sodium150 mg
Total Fat6 gPotassium0 mg
Saturated2 gTotal Carbs27 g
Polyunsaturated1 gDietary Fiber4 g
Monounsaturated4 gSugars12 g
Trans0 gProtein2 g
Cholesterol15 mg  
Vitamin A0%Calcium4%
Vitamin C0%Iron8%

 I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster

No comments: