Background

Friday, March 9, 2012

KISS Nail Dress Kit review

**This is a first impression review**
I will update a week from now to let you know how they hold up.

I received this KISS nail dress kit in my Influenster Love Voxbox. I have seen these around in other brands and had been wanting to try them out but with having a baby I didn't want to possibly waste the money if I didn't like them. The design I received is the KDS08 which is a blinged up pink zebra (CUTENESS!) 
The great thing about these nails is that you get 28 to choose from! The other brands only come with 18. So you are more likely to find your size with these! 
Here is a closeup of the design. Though where you see the light pink they are actually clear. 
They went on super quick! No drying time just press trim and done! 
Which is great when you have kids that need you NOW! 
*Note- the directions say to use the file to trim the ends off but after trying that on one of the nails and (because of the bling) it wasn't working out too well. So I used some nail scissors and was done in no time!
I think they look great!

They come in all kinds of great designs! With and without bling! 


From KISS: 
Fashion That Sticks
Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.

And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.

Where to Buy
Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.


Here is a video from KISS nails on how to apply them 
*Note- I buffed my nails completely smooth (with my Seacret buffing block) before applying my nails.
Not sure yet if that helped or not but I'll let you know.


***Update!!!! I just took these nails off after 2 weeks! Yes they stayed on for that long and looked great. The only reason I took them off is because my nails were growing and they started to have that gap a the base of my nail. I will definitely be buying more very soon because my nails look so bare now :)

4 comments:

Camille said...

I got a vox box too, and I agree, nail scissors do so much better than the file! Not sure if the jewels are what made it hard or not.

Angie's Angle said...

So pretty!
Can't wait to try mine on :)

Kristen said...

I bought some tonight and I can not wait to try them. I hope I like them. I bought the pink jeweled ones. I will do them tomorrow. Great tips about the nail scissors.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.