Background

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Holiday VoxBox!!!!

Influenster is an a wonderful program that sends you full size products to try out and spread the word. You just sign up the fill out a few different surveys to determine what kind of person you are and what you like so they send you something your more likely to buy for yourself if your at the store. This is my second VoxBox and I was SO excited! It's like Christmas every time! And with this being a Holiday VoxBox I was just a little more excited than last time. 
This months VoxBox included:
Softsoap coconut scrub bar soap
ImPress manicure press on nails
Mentos Pure fresh gum
Larabar Fruit and nut bar
NYC Liquid Lipshine
And for some of the lucky few, there boxes included one of the following 
Xout face wash
Garden botanika Heart Eau de Parfume 
Garden botanika Lash Primer

I'm so excited to start using everything!!!

5 comments:

Rachee said...

What a haul!
Can't wait to see how you like your items.
-r

Unknown said...

Nice!!!!

Angie's Angle said...

Wahaoo
I am hoping that mail man drops my box off today on the porch ;)

Buzz4Mommies said...

I just got mine today too! Can't wait to dig in!

Unknown said...

I just got mine too!