Background

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Larabar

I received the Larabar as one of my samples in Influenster's holiday VoxBox. The one I received was the chocolate chip brownie bar. I was pretty excited to try it because I love chocolate!! 

Sorry for the bad pic. My camera doesn't like to take closeups. 
The ingredients are:
 Dates, Almonds, Chocolate chips, Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vanilla, Walnuts, and Cocoa powder. 
Sounds so good huh?
It's pretty good, It has nice texture and flavor but I can swear there's a cranberry taste to it??? I'm going to use my coupon and get a couple more so I can give this company a complete review

2 comments:

frugalmommieof2 said...

Thanks for sharing. I have always wondered how these are.

Buzz4Mommies said...

Thanks for the post! I can't wait to try mine!