Background

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Cascade ActionPacks review

I had to write a review on this because I grew up using Cascade powder and liquid. I have to say I'm very disappointed in how cascade has evolved over the years. They went from a product that we used daily to one that I now have to hand wash all my dishes after using! 
See!!! Look at that nastiness! I finally had enough a month of this crap and contacted the company. Geuss what they did. They apologized (which is nice) but they sent me a coupon to try it again.... Like there product is going to change. Ya I think not. Review on my new soap to come :)

6 comments:

Angie's Angle said...

how odd. I like and prefer the Cascade action pacs, they do wonders for me and leave my dishes super clean.

Nila & Tim said...

Angie I hate that I'm having problems with there products. Like I said I grew up with them and I like things to sometimes stay the same

Lenore said...

I used Cascade Complete for years, and then last year it suddenly stopped working and left crust on my dishes. I thought I needed a new dishwasher, but a change to Finish cleared it right up.

Nila & Tim said...

Lenore that's exactly what happen to me! My next post will be on Electrasol

Unknown said...

Nila, I agree with you on Cascade. We simply will not use it here.

Angie's Angle said...

Nila, am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you!

I received mine and now am passing the luv on to you:

http://penguinsangel.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-got-versatile-blogger-award.html