Background

Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Influenster Love VoxBox is here!!!


On February 14th Influenster announced who would be getting there Love VoxBox and I thought I wasn't going to get one because I didn't get a conformation until a couple days later, but I did get chosen!! I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the contents! I can't wait to try everything out and let you know what I think!


Such great products! A couple that I already know I love, and a few that I've been wanting to try!
So this is the haul:
Gillette Venus Razor with Olay moisture bars -$8.99 - 10.99
Kiss Nail Dress - Fashion that sticks - $6.99 
Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler - $3.50
Ghiradelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar - $2.99
Truvia Natural Sweetener - $3.99 

So this box is worth $28.46!!
If you would like to get awesome boxes like this head on over to Influenster fill our your profile and take a few surveys to earn badges. Then go "Like" them on Facebook. They will let you know when new VoxBoxes are coming and what you need to do.


2 comments:

Angie's Angle said...

We got the same design for the nails lol I don't know that I am a huge fan of it, but who knows once I get it on.

Nila & Tim said...

I wear a lot of pink polish so I like them just not the smell