Background

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mom VoxBox


Guess what came in today?!!! Well you probably guessed from the title but your right! The Mom VoxBox from Influenster! I love getting packages from them! So what's in this one you may ask? Well lets get to it!!! 

First is a list of all your goodies and there store prices. The ones highlighted at the end are items only a select amount of people get (this is my first time getting a highlighted item!!)

Then there's the goodies! 
To start out with we have  
Ivory soap-$4.27 (for a 10pk.)
Dentek clean&fun flossers (one set for adults and one set for kids)-$1.99-$2.99
Stash Tea Superfruits Tea Sampler-$3.50
Nektar honey crystals-$6.99
Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie-$2.69 (for a 6pk)
imPRESS Press on manicure-$5.99-$7.99
and my bonus 
Dino Lingo Language learning program $99.95 (for the full set)

So if you were to go and buy all of this you would have spent a whopping $128.38+ tax! 
I don't know about you but I like to try it before I buy it and why not try it for free!! 

If you would like to get awesome boxes like this head on over to Influenster  fill our your profile and take a few surveys to earn badges. Then go "Like" them on Facebook. They will let you know when new VoxBoxes are coming and what you need to do. 
Enjoy! I know I will!

No comments: