Background

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

SunBaby Pocket Diapers

After 6 (almost 7) months of use I think I can really review these properly. I searched the web for good yet affordable American diapers for months while I was pregnant but, unfortunately I couldn't find any in my price range. Most American made diapers range from $15-$25 EACH! I also looked into buying used American cloth and it was $10-$18 each. Still out of my price range. But I didn't want to use disposable because I read up on how long they stick around after use (550 years! GAH!!!) No thanks I would rather not contribute to that. Well after scouring the net I came across these bad boys and did A LOT of research on them. I read all the reviews, watched all the You Tube videos, & checked out the side by side comparison's to other synthetic diapers. These seemed to be the best diapers out there for the money. So they made it to my wish list (baby shower) and luckily my best friends mother (who in my book is the best mom in the world(Really! Not trying to kiss butt)) bought 24 of them for me and had them shipped to my door. The price break down for them is $4.50 each if you buy there 24 count package or if you buy from eBay there $10 (package please!!) 
 I was so excited to see them! They came in the usual China packaging (plastic envelope covered in tape) After I finally got them out of the packaging I looked them over and they were very well constructed. I preped them and got them on baby and they have been a god send! No leaking! At least until I had to strip them last week from soap buildup. But now there back to there awesome absorbent ways :) and the smell that I was a little leery of isn't as bad as disposables. The only way I know my DD had had a BM is if I check her, with my DS I knew the moment he did it in the disposables from the smell. The inside is so soft and the PUL & elastic is holding up really well. Also you only need 24 I wash every 2-3 days and hang them to dry outside. (yes even with outdoor hanging there still really soft)
So stop using those nasty disposables and get some of these you will totally be glad you did!
Sunbaby diapers

No comments: