Background

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ghirardelli Milk &Truffle Squares

Look what came in the mail today!! What a better day than Valentines Day to receive chocolate!!! I recieved this package from SheSpeaks. Though I do have to admit this isn't the first time I have tried Ghiraidelli. I did get to try them yesterday when my husband came home with the Caramel Latte (YUM!!!) But this was the first time for this flavor. These are so smooth, decadent and just wonderful! Not your average everyday chocolate you find at the register. 
 Have you seen the commercial, where the woman is savoring every little bite? Ya I had that moment. You don't really want to swallow because you don't want it to be over. 
These squares are made of a slow melting chocolate (which I am grateful for since it's 70* here and the box was sitting in the sun...thanks mailman) and chocolate truffle middle. Truly the perfect balance. 
 And since it's Valentines Day I though I'd be nice and share with my little man. And as he says "Mom, this is the best chocolate ever!" 

I was also given two .50/2 coupons If you would like one just leave a comment with your favorite Ghirardelli squares flavor and I will have rendom.org choose a winner of one!
*** Update winner has been chosen!

I was provided with a bag of Ghirardelli Milk & Truffle Squares as well as two coupons via SheSpeakscourtesy of Ghirardelli in exchange for my review. No other compensation was provided, monetary or otherwise and all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

Angie's Angle said...

This entry just rocks Nila. I love how you flowed everything together. And the picture of Cam eating the chocolate, he looks like he is in Heaven lol

Nila & Tim said...

Thanks Angie I'm still learning but trying my best :)