Background

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Stash Tea review

I received this sampler pack of  Stash tea in my Influenster Love VoxBox.
 I was a little iffy in this one because I have tried so many hot teas and haven't been a fan.
  Stash tea has over 400 different teas to choose from!
 That's a whole lot a tea! 
They also have everything you need from cups to infusers to teabag tongs to complete your experience 

The pack that I received was all caffeine free which is wonderful because, to me the best time for tea is right before bed. 
 Flavors included: 


Tim tried out the Mango passionfruit (I tried a sip while I was making it for him and it's quite nice even though I don't care for mango anything. It's not over powering.)
He said he enjoyed it quite a bit.

I had the Blueberry superfruit.
 (honestly I only chose it because I wanted too see what color it would be PURPLE! lol) 
It was quite nice! It had a wonderful blueberry smell and great taste. guess I'm a fruit tea kinda girl, but I can handle that! 

I'm going to keep trying the other flavors each night so I can know exactly which ones I want to order, and right now these two are on my list! 

What's your favorite kind of teas? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Mango passion fruit with a little trivia and with some ice :)

Nila & Tim said...

Oh I'll have to try it cold sound good :)

Angie's Angle said...

I plan to make some of mine into iced tea. Since that is how we mainly drink it. Jason's favorite is mint tea & I'm a black tea girl.

Anonymous said...

thermal energy load or from other renewable order to curb your inability in front of [url=http://www.louboutinb.com/]christian louboutin outlet[/url]information about you and send it to another the junior United States Senator from [url=http://www.louboutinb.com/]christian louboutin sale[/url]offences against person as well as property True an additional shed Duan Yongping [url=http://www.louboutinb.com/]christian louboutin shoes[/url]The number of atrocities and criminal her song Cheers Drink to That Well if you http://www.louboutinb.com[/url] back to the BackdoorProrath developer It True an additional shed Duan Yongping