Background

Thursday, October 11, 2012

SMARTFOOD SELECTS review

As a BzzAgent I was given the opportunity to try out SMARTFOOD SELECTS new flavors!
I have had Smartfood popcorn before (it's my go to prepopped popcorn) I love there white cheddar! So naturally I was happy to find out that I would be testing these! 
I received Cinnamon brown sugar popcorn and Feta herb & Garlic tomato basil popchips 
***They now have hummus popchips! ♥ hummus! 


 When I opened the package I could see/feel the difference in just the packaging. I know a lot of people don't pay that much attention to packaging but I do. I don't like having to repackage my food after opening it. They now have this wonderful zip lock opening! NO MORE STALE POPCORN! (or wasted baggies!) 

 SEE! Wonderful! 

The hummus popchips have the crunch of regular chips but there not so bad for you! Which is always a plus in my book. The flavor is not like that of chips because, well, there not potatoes. But there good! Full of flavor but not overly pungent. 

The popcorn oh the popcorn! It's fluffy, it's crunchy, it's sweet cinnamony goodness. Not too sweet though, it's just just the right amount of flavor to keep it light.

Oh did I mention that Smart food is also good for you? Ya I said it. great taste and it won't make you feel bad for eating it. They have no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. No MSG and 0 grams of fat and there Kosher to boot! 

2 comments:

Angie's Angle said...

YUM. Wish I could have gotten into this one too, but alas you can't get them all lol

Nila & Tim said...

I know that would be great lol!