Background

Friday, December 14, 2012

Torani review

I was given the opportunity to review Torani syrup through the Shespeaks program
Before I had gotten this challenge I hadn't really thought about coffee syrup. I'm a creamer kinda gal and don't change much once I find something that I like. This is the kit that I was sent (yes I was very surprised and excited to find 2 HUGE bottles in the package!!) 
1 sugar free Salted Caramel syrup
1 Gingerbread syrup
and 5 $1 off coupons ((which I have more of if you would like one)
and a recipe book

First off I did just put it in my hot coffee. It was good though I do prefer my creamer. 
But then I tried out some of the recipes in the pamphlet it's like a new world had just opened up in my kitchen! 

I was making cold coffee

And different kinds of hot cocoa!! 
Have you ever tried gingerbread hot coca?!!! You really should!

And even though the Salted Caramel was sugar free (which I never choose off the shelf) I actually prefer the taste to the full sugar ones. Torani will definitely be a staple in my kitchen. Now to get some coffee...

Disclaimer: This post was sponsored by SheSpeaks and Torani  but the reviews are strictly my own honest opinions 

No comments: