Background

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil Review







Hair: I tried this out two ways on two different days
First I applied it right after shampooing. Just two sprays in my hand (which was difficult because my hands were wet and the bottle is slick) Then I towel dried my hair, combed it and went to bed. When I woke up my hair was still wet and felt over moisturized??  But once it air dried it was nice and soft. No greasy feel and not weighed down.
Second I washed my hair towel dried applied two sprays to my hand and combed my fingers through, then I blow dried my hair and flat ironed it. It was again very nice and soft very shiny full of body. 
Body: I applied this also two different way on two separate days
First I applied in the shower rubbed it in and towel dried a min later. My skin was very soft and didn't need lotion! Very impressed!

Second I applied it to my dry skin and it soaked in very fast and left my skin very soft. again no need for lotion!

I do believe I have replaced my lotions and leave in conditioner! 

JUST THE FACTS

Breakthrough Innovation
Not only does Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil leave you with silky hair, a hydrated face and supple skin, but it saves you time, money and energy. Time and money because it's multiuse, energy because it's really easy to Bzz about. Just take a look:
  • Blends weightless olive, avocado and shea oils to transform dry hair and skin with one miracle product
  • Made for everyday use on hair, body and face
  • Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue
  • Can be used on damp or dry hair
  • Available for a suggested price of $5.99 at grocery and drug stores and mass retailers like Target and Walmart


THE SCOOP

For years, Garnier Fructis has done right by your hair, so why stop there? They're moving on to your body and face with help from high-powered, natural ingredients. Behold — the weightless fruit oils that make up NEW Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil.
Ooh-la-la olive oil
Olive oil moisturizes, protects and replenishes your dry hair, improving its strength and elasticity. Your face and body benefit from antioxidants that help protect against skin damage.
Avocado oil gives that glow
Loaded with vitamin E, avocado oil protects against dryness while locking in color and moisture to keep your hair looking radiant and silky soft. The oil's natural hydrating abilities promote soft and supple skin, too.
Shine-boosting shea oil
Known for having unique healing properties, shea oil rejuvenates damaged hair and leaves it with a healthy shine. It's also a great moisturizer that helps improve elasticity in skin.

I am a BzzAgent, the product I received for FREE but all thoughts are my own.


No comments: